GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we traded in our 2003 Accord LX for a new 2006 Acura TL 5 Speed Automatic with Steptronic. Im spending my day tomorrow helping my dad figure out how to work the Navigation and XM. Its a very confusing process for him coming from 20 dashboard buttons to 100's. Some things came with the car that he didn't even ask for. Like the Sunroof, 2 Driver Memory Settings, Voice Command, and 24 Hour Concierge Service. Some of the stuff it comes with I didn't even know about.

·
Registered
617 Posts
i hope you like the tl.... i've been in one before with the navigating system and that car is one nice car, you've got to admit it

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
To me, for the price - its the one desireable car Acura makes. It's a bargain in many ways compared to the competition - and there's still a market for FWD almost lux cars...in that class - its probably the best thing out right now...as much as I hate honda - I'll admit that.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
goblue said:
To me, for the price - its the one desireable car Acura makes. It's a bargain in many ways compared to the competition - and there's still a market for FWD almost lux cars...in that class - its probably the best thing out right now...as much as I hate honda - I'll admit that.
I would say the TSX is a pretty GREAT bang for your buck also.

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
ElmerMCR said:
I would say the TSX is a pretty GREAT bang for your buck also.
If it had the V6 out if the Accord - for the same coin, I'd agree. But I'd never pay that for a no torque 4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts