GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of Firestone Destination A/T's for my truck. The reviews were good on several sites, and they are essentially identical to the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos which I was going to get, but since the Destinations were considerably less expensive for the same tire, I got them. Anyone heard anything else on these tires. I had a set of Goodyear Wrangler AT/S and they were trash after about 15,000 miles.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Be glad you didn't get the Revo's.... A buddy of mine had them on his F150 and the tires were done after 10,000 miles. Haven't really heard anything on the Destinations... I don't know anyone personally who have them. Aren't the destinations the OEM tire for the F150's?

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
I don't know much about what you bought but understand your frustrations with the Goodyears. I think they make their tires with too soft rubber and it makes them wear very quickly. Whenever my Bridgestone's go out on my truck I am buying a set of Pirelli Scorpion ATR's on. THey're heavier but have a great review from tirerack.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.