GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Chevrolet release a new Tahoe? As I was driving by a dealership the other night I could have swore I saw a large SUV with a new Silverado type front end on it! I'm I seeing things, I was going about 70 at the time... :)

Ryan

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+May 22 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ May 22 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rex Raider@May 22 2004, 08:32 AM
I wish there was a new TaHoE.  :lol:
Heyyy..... :p [/b][/quote]
:lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I'll have to drive by again, maybe slower this time.

Any news on a new Tahoe?

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
The sooner the better - the Suburban / Tahoe grille is starting to look really old...classic, yes, but old.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Well, south of the boarder, you can pick up a tahoe or suburban with the Silverado/Avalanch nose on it. Dont ask my why it hasnt come here yet?

·
Registered
393 Posts
but is this a good thing(you can pick up a tahoe or suburban with the Silverado/Avalanch nose on it) I guess those of us who dislike it can get a a GMC :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welll that looks pretty good... the hood lines look agressive. I'm glad they didn't take the silver grill across the headlights like they did on the Equinox

1 - 14 of 14 Posts