GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,
I just joined here!!! I love this new concept for the camaro. My husband can't wait for them to come out, if and when they do. He has a 99 hugger SS, and I have a 2000 WS6. Any chance of the Trans Am/ WS6 coming back? and any concept ideas??? Its a shame for such a legend to die out to little foriegn ricer cars!! Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by JENS TA@Jan 30 2004, 05:30 PM
Hey guys and girls,
I just joined here!!! I love this new concept for the camaro. My husband can't wait for them to come out, if and when they do. He has a 99 hugger SS, and I have a 2000 WS6. Any chance of the Trans Am/ WS6 coming back?  and any concept ideas??? Its a shame for such a legend to die out to little foriegn ricer cars!!  Thanks!!
For now no. The TA will be quazi replaced by the GTO. Pontiac wants to move up market and having a car thats at teh same level as a cheaper Camaro isnt where it wants to be. The GTO and Camaro will share chassis in the future. As for now, no TA or Firebird.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
And that right there is more reason 2 hold on2 and cherish UR T/A even more. The more I look @ 4th gen T/A's a nd Camaros now the more I appreciate them.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
So, the Camaro and Trans Am will part company. After all those years of the subtle differences. Boy, this seems like a big move for GM.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by 69nova@Feb 12 2004, 05:32 PM
So, the Camaro and Trans Am will part company. After all those years of the subtle differences. Boy, this seems like a big move for GM.
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? No seriously. Anyway, yeah, it's a shame and so is the death to pop up headlights. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
No, but an expression of surprise since they were always sisters.
I never liked pop up headlights since they tend to hang up. And in the winter, they freeze in place and when the piston parts get old, the car sort of sits there with its light half opened.
Sarcasm? No. I save that to rev up the GTO guys. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.