GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I wonder what maintenance costs are like and how well I might expect one's value to hold up. It's on my used car list right now even though I'm afraid I would kick my own ass--I've never seen a Prius driver I would "want to have a beer with" and I've never met a hybrid owner that I feel is being honest about their vehicle.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Definitely a concept, Toyota is way too conservative to put that thing on the road. The battle between the Volt and the Prius will be an interesting one........if GM ever gets the Volt on the road that is :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wonder what maintenance costs are like and how well I might expect one's value to hold up. It's on my used car list right now even though I'm afraid I would kick my own ass--I've never seen a Prius driver I would "want to have a beer with" and I've never met a hybrid owner that I feel is being honest about their vehicle.
I have to agree but I am seeing an increase of "average joe's" asking about hybrid and we do not have many options in the market place. We will be able to save alot of people with non-hybrid vehicles getting mid 30's mileage and no premium pricing.

We need small displacement direct inject turbo cars and small suv's to give us mileage and satify our american need for power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts