GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think nissan change their advertising stratagy dude to low sales.
appears their focusing on its 4wd and ground clearance. commercial just shows a dirt road with a cloud of dirt in the distance, then they show only the underside of the truck and point out the 33" tires and largest ground clearance in its class.

dont think it'll help. but definately an act of desperation if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I thought the Toyota Tundra Double Cab had the highest ground clearance in its class...

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
the worst is the Altima commercial that, I think, is a direct hit to GM as they have all these guys that are dressed in 50's suits and hats, and they all look like Harley Earl.
If Nissan only knew who Harley Earl was, they wouldnt look so damn stupid. The most famous and exciting cars were designed by him, and Nissan has the rice balls to talk about there "exciting" cars :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Apr 19 2004, 01:37 AM
the worst is the Altima commercial that, I think, is a direct hit to GM as they have all these guys that are dressed in 50's suits and hats, and they all look like Harley Earl.
If Nissan only knew who Harley Earl was, they wouldnt look so damn stupid. The most famous and exciting cars were designed by him, and Nissan has the rice balls to talk about there "exciting" cars :rolleyes:.
I saw that commercial and my jaw dropped...

How dare they...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by geronimo66@Apr 20 2004, 03:48 PM
yea most exciting car cough50yearsagocough

do yourself a favor make a chart of GM market share over the last 50 years.
I see your point. They've been #1 for a long time now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts