GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I love the looks other than the fishhook headlights

I wonder why they'd consider the 4.5l V8? 330hp V6 should be more than enough for most. Maybe a Spec V version?

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
The fish-hook head lights (and tail lights on this car) don't look as bad as they do on the Maxima, but I could do without them here as well. The car is evolving nicely. But the last one seems so old and dated. I loved it when it came out, but the looks had a short shelf-life, if you ask me.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Not a fan. I don't think it will make a huge impact like the the 350. Now its just an evolution when back then the 350 was new and exciting. Plus there is a lot more competition on the roads.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

I wonder why they'd consider the 4.5l V8? 330hp V6 should be more than enough for most. Maybe a Spec V version?
If not Spec V, then I'd say a V8 would keep them prepared if/when the Hyundai Genesis coupe gets an 8.......or they could be aiming this more at the American Muscle coupes which have traditionally featured V8's. Spec V version seems most likely though :yup:

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Nice Porsche 911 there Nissan.

At least they changed the headlights. Ironically, that's about the extent of any 911 change Porsche has made over the years. Minor tweaks, but the car looks the same. I still find it unbelievable that they get away with it when no other company has ever had the audacity to claim their car's design and configuration was so perfect in its first iteration it only needed occasional "smoothing". The fact the 911 has the engine in the wrong place is something I laugh about all the time. At least with the Cayman and Boxster they moved it forward so it's in the proper spot.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
im not liking it at all. if they wanted to go with the older z look, they should have gone with something like this

That's awesome...where'd that come from? :dro:

·
Registered
394 Posts

It is hideous. A total esthetic disaster. About the only good thing I can say about this thing is the interior isn't too bad but it does have quite a few ergonomic problems.

Nick

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.