GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody seen it? after some performance style driving the car attempts to jump open drawbridge.. then back seat passangers to lean car towards bridge slide their seats forward. kinda stupid, but the street driving done before the bridge jump was pretty cool(dangerous too).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Saw it last night. Definately a different direction for chevrolet. I believe the commercial ends and it's revealed that what you're really watching is the the backseat dvd player.
:lol:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by sheithappens@Apr 6 2004, 09:35 AM
Saw it last night. Definately a different direction for chevrolet. I believe the commercial ends and it's revealed that what you're really watching is the the backseat dvd player.
:lol:
yeah, just saw it again. kind of unclear about watching dvd 1st time i saw it. loved the swerving thru traffic parts. i kept thinking to myself "uh oh..they better put a disclaimer , that they are professional drivers and not to try this yourself.. "

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea i saw the commerical today, thought the driving at the start was great, at the end i was hopin for them to jump the bridge, but hey its a malibu. good job by chevrolets advertising department.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts