GM Inside News Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Mr. Ed,

We are not going to pay for information. That isn't the way this site works. If you have information that you would like to share with us, feel free. If you want to keep the information to yourself, you are welcome to stay as well. Feel free to post, or to lurk. The choice is yours.

If you do provide any information, I do hope that you can justify the origin of your information, but if you can not, please note that it may not be accepted as gospel.

Good luck to you, enjoy your stay.

Rex Raider
Admin

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
If you have any questions concerning the content of my site, or wish to contribute, please contact me instead of hijacking threads. If you wished to get paid anywhere, you should at least be up front of your credentials and who you are as a matter of professionalism.

GMI however does not pay anyone one for content, so if you are looking for money you are barking up the wrong tree. The site is the #1 GM news site and does quite well with an amateur staff.

If you have any further comments concerning this issue please contact me or Rex directly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wrong answer number 3, sorry boys your loss. The tone is not that friendly and I sense some hostility, not my cup of tea. Remember, people just can't throw their credentials on the table for the world. It could have been good boys, but alas time to move on to someone else.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Ed@Jan 11 2004, 01:50 PM
Wrong answer number 3, sorry boys your loss.  The tone is not that friendly and I sense some hostility, not my cup of tea.  Remember, people just can't throw their credentials on the table for the world.  It could have been good boys, but alas time to move on to someone else.
Please respect the moderators of this forum. People on these boards must site where they get information from. If you cannot follow these rules, than its your loss, not ours. We have many sources of information, we do not need a person to hijack threds and harass moderators and administrators.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Ed@Jan 11 2004, 12:50 PM
Wrong answer number 3, sorry boys your loss. The tone is not that friendly and I sense some hostility, not my cup of tea. Remember, people just can't throw their credentials on the table for the world. It could have been good boys, but alas time to move on to someone else.
NO, Its your loss, not ours... You have gone to far, if you wanted your info on this site you would send it to us in the correct way, not play games with us staff members. We might have been nicer if you wouldn't have started games with us.

So in other words: if you want to be respected then stop the games and follow the rules.

NOW, that is the end of this discussion...If you have anything else to say about this than PM one of the staff members, don't hijack our topic..

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Originally posted by Mr.Ed@Jan 11 2004, 01:50 PM
Not friendy....last I checked you were the one who came here and insulted our reporting...then claimed you could do better and had the credentials. Yet you won't say who you are and what credentials you have....or contact the staff. Please if you feel unwelcome leave.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Originally posted by Northstar@Jan 12 2004, 07:32 PM
The site looks good, but there are quite a few mistakes in the roadmap. For instance, there is no platform called Theda.
Yeah, the roadmap was made by someone else and I have not had a chance to go over it...hopefully this weekend.

Thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
yeah that spelling error is my fault, I thought Branden would get a chance to go over it before he put it up. Sorry about that...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bet you guys don't remember me...Auto Show Time, I thought I'd visit the site, and maybe even stop in more often, just like old times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great site guys.
I found it last week and can't seem to stay off it. GMI is number one, and GM is still number one. Lets hope they stay that way.

03 Regal
88 Chevy P.U. (bought new)
69 Corvette (ZZ-430 crate)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Now that GM-DAT (formerly Daewoo) is part of the GM family, when will they have a place for news. Rumor has it that the Blue Star purchase of Ssangyong has failed. As a result apparently GM-DAT is going to make another bid.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts