1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thats all we need, another ugly *** car on the road

·
Super Moderator
4,253 Posts
Looks like an Alfa with a big ****-eating grin on it's face!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yeah the first thing I thought of was Alfa. I like the look of the car from the sides but I can't imagine that it'd come to market with a nose like that on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
wow i thought id never see another vehicle like the toyota xB or the honda element but i guess i was wrong please GM smack Subaru upside their heads not to produce that car cuz im sure theyre gonna want us to go in with them so the expense of the car aint all on them...........SAY NO TO UGLY SUBARU CONCEPT PICS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
everyone's saying Alfa, and i agree. the front is VERY Alfa. the side view looks a little Peugeot to me, though. rather European for a Japanese car. it's something i could warm up to, especially considering what it is, and that the current Impreza wouldn't win any beauty contests.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
here's what i was looking for....Alfa Romeo Giuleitta.... wow, it's a rip off!!!

interesting...

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
It can still be cool if it can make that noise that the Autobots and Decepticons make when they transform... ;)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
that car is ugly enough to be french

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
That car reminds me of a train wreck. It's horrible, you know you shouldn't stare...but you just can't tear your eyes away from it. My GOD...

They took a car that was already kinda homely and made it downright hideous. I mean I'm all for distinctive styling, but JESUS! Distinctive != ugly!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts