GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I love the Impala, the SS not so much. Good work (making me want to trade up my Pala before I even get it!!)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I like the first SS. Maybe with the Volt front end you could leave the sides flat like a Commodore. If you find the time to make an SS concept version I would keep the flared wheel wells.

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phoenix said:
I like the first SS. Maybe with the Volt front end you could leave the sides flat like a Commodore. If you find the time to make an SS concept version I would keep the flared wheel wells.
I already did two other versions, the second of which uses the SS Concept lights and grille.

;)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
No offence, however they are not my cup of tea. I like some of the ideas, however the execution seems a little off. The front end seems really tall. Tall enough the be a crossover. If everything were taken down a little I thing that they might acquire a more sporting appearance. I think that it would look good if the rear arch lines carried into the trunk rather than them just seeming to end on the side of the car.

-Chase

·
Registered
818 Posts
idk i think the whole Volt thing is being over done. It's a decent looking car but I couldn't drive it, it just doesn't scream Impala to me, but good job on it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
"Dear Santa, please put this on the top pf my list!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts