GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off here is my toy. 1998 Blazer with tons of mods..any questions just ask. Future plans include a 6.0 swap and a SFA.

And the daily driver...nothing special.

:drive:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Re: New here, figured Id show off my rides.

Welcome to GMi..... sweet rides.... love the blazer!!!!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

Both vehicles look excellent. Welcome aboard. Keep us updated on the 6.0 swap.

·
Registered
727 Posts

Awsome rides. Welcome.

·
Banned
6,921 Posts

Welcome to GMI.
Nice rides.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks for the welcome guys. I wish they made a ZR2 4 door Blazer(well they did, it jsut never saw production :( ) I thought about a v8 swap for the s10, but I bought the damn thing for gas mileage. Although I know of a guy that has a 5.3 swap and gets 25mpg in the hwy.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts

Wow wow wow! Love how if you average the two you have regular ride hieght! The drop on one equals the raise on the other, no? Love the hood on the S10. Welcome to GMi... you're already a legend here!

·
Banned
11,892 Posts

Welcome to GMi and my you have really nice rides

·
Banned
8,969 Posts

Welcome! I'd love to be able to hang out with you on a trail with that Blazer! Looks like it is a blast.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

paul8488 said:
Wow wow wow! Love how if you average the two you have regular ride hieght! The drop on one equals the raise on the other, no? Love the hood on the S10. Welcome to GMi... you're already a legend here!
Legend? :woot:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

likearock00 said:
Welcome! I'd love to be able to hang out with you on a trail with that Blazer! Looks like it is a blast.

Yeah mans its tons of fun. Ive got tons more pics of it too...Im a picture whore when it comes to the Blazer. I will try and contain myself here. Gotta come to Jersey! Where in NC are ya? I was there over the summer for Vaca. I was in Sunset beach.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts

Everything about that S10 has been tastefully chosen, except maybe that body kit. Overall, nice job. :)

Like 'darndot', I think your S10 is by far the more worthy candidate of the two for a 6.0.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

Welcome! I recognize you and your rides from S10Forum.com. Im a member over there too. Used to have a Black 96 S-10 SS with a 5.7L Vortec that I swapped into it and a bunch of other stuff. Now Im driving a TrailBlazer SS.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

lio45 said:
Everything about that S10 has been tastefully chosen, except maybe that body kit. Overall, nice job. :)

Like 'darndot', I think your S10 is by far the more worthy candidate of the two for a 6.0.
No worries...the S10 is getting a makeover soon and the kit is coming off. Due to some stupid bitch not looking where she is going the S10 is currently wrecked.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/GeorgesBlazah/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/GeorgesBlazah/IMG_0637.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

SuperSS27 said:
Welcome! I recognize you and your rides from S10Forum.com. Im a member over there too. Used to have a Black 96 S-10 SS with a 5.7L Vortec that I swapped into it and a bunch of other stuff. Now Im driving a TrailBlazer SS.
Yeah I remeber the thread you started when you bought the truck. Cool to see your here too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts