GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello..I am from Pensacola, FL and accidenly stumbled onto the the site and as of now I find it to be very useful! anyways I drive a 1991 WS6..here is a picture of my car:cool:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
That car is hot!

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Welcome, I have your car as a 'monogram' model kit, from my youth!! Nice car, check my youtube, I have a few road tests of that car from when it was new!!

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
:dro: Nice car! :yup: One of my all-time faves. I still want a '92 GTA with T-tops and a 350. :cool:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nice ride---some people disagree, but I always loved the exterior changes Pontiac made to the 91 and 92 birds. It was daring and was sort of a glimpse of what the 4th gen was going to offer at the time.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Nice ride---some people disagree, but I always loved the exterior changes Pontiac made to the 91 and 92 birds. It was daring and was sort of a glimpse of what the 4th gen was going to offer at the time.
I loved the update. It made them look more like KITT. The real KITT, not the Mustang KR. :mad: The Mustang KR is a nice ride, but it's not KITT. And I thought it did preview the 4th gen, but the early 4th gens looked terrible! The later ones looked a bit better, but the best looking Firebirds were the '91-'92 IMO. The '77 was a close second.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I loved the update. It made them look more like KITT. The real KITT, not the Mustang KR. :mad: The Mustang KR is a nice ride, but it's not KITT. And I thought it did preview the 4th gen, but the early 4th gens looked terrible! The later ones looked a bit better, but the best looking Firebirds were the '91-'92 IMO. The '77 was a close second.
Agreed--I had many Birds during my 20 years of driving: 2 78's (my favs) a 91, 2 02's (one a V6 the other a 6spd Formula) and my current 96 Formula convertible that mostly sits in the garage becuase I have two kids now :D

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome.

Nice car, although admittedly I bought my first of two '90 Formulas because I rushed out to get it, knowing what changes were being made on the '91. The '91 and '92 were still great, but IMO the '90 was nicer. The '91 front end always looked like a bit of an add-on part to me.

Sure wouldn't mind having a '92 convertible. I rented one once, and even with the V6, it was still a great ride.

But there are (were, sadly) no bad Firebirds.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Very nice car and welcome to the site. You just can't go wrong with a black Firebird. The Cragar wheels look great on it too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts