GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone catch those new gto tv commercials? pretty cool!!

in case they arent showing in your area..
1. black gto in dead of nite on empty street stops at green light.. waits, waits.. they show off front angle, rear angle and even close up of exhaust with that sweet v8 sound.. then back to showing that guy is still parked at light waits thru green, red, just as another car pulls next to it.. then it turns green.. screen goez black, all you hear is the cars taking off as green light turns.. says "gto..worth the wait"

2.3 car garage, one door opens.. shows off grand prix gtp, mentions hp #'s.. then garage door on opposite side opens up.. shows bonneville comp g..(i think).. then center door opens..but its empty.. gto drives up does a turn (not sure what its called but same kind of turn SSr did in the car carrier commercial) then backs up into garage.

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Two excellent commercials. The first one if you didn't notice the car that pulled up was a BMW 3 series. The thing I like about that is GM didn't bow to the safety nazis. Yeah we know street racing is bad and no one should do it but to me it is just saying this car is bad don't mess with it.

The other one is great because the two more "civilized" cars pull into the garage nicely and the Black GTO "blacksheep" of the family comes ripping into the driveway forward and does an E brake 180 and backs right into the garage.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Definitely like both of these commercials.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts