GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by carwhiz101@Feb 19 2004, 11:45 PM
I am thinking like a Cordoba based on the new charger or a dodge small suv.
"With authentic Corinthian leather" according to the old Cordoba ads... :p

Actually I miss the Avenger...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I miss the Avenger also. It seemed like a good car and very sporty but I am only young and that might be a typical response.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Dodge needs better interiors on its cars. Inside and out most of them look way too bland. The Magnum and Charger would be nice, but it also needs a mid sized FWD car that shoots for the top of class spot, and not rental fleet duty with a mish-mash of Mitsubishi and Hyundai parts under a mediocre skin. Dodge should have at least one car that inspires me to buy it. From the plans I'm reading, I only see that coming in RWD packages, which is good, but ignores half of the lineup.

I thought that Kahuna concept was actually pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
We need another Aries K in the same vein that Ford did the 05 Mustang.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon@Feb 20 2004, 04:01 AM
We need another Aries K in the same vein that Ford did the 05 Mustang.
Except seriously revamp the styling, fix the brake-wear issue, and add a bit more power...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just designed a new LeBaron but it is basically a 300 convertable but with the Hemi of course. Do you think that would be a great new car.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Dodge looks too aggresive to me. I hate that 'in your face, aggressive' styling. The new Durango, Ram, Magnum, and Dakota all share that. I cannot stand this thing looking to be pushing its head out to the extreme limit. The engines are impressive, and many are going towards the vehicles to at least take a look, but why would I want an ugly car, that looks ugly inside & out. Yeah, Dodge is improving in interior, but once they try to make it look good, it looks bland. Poor Dodge, they're losing so much sales that they wonder what to do, and once they try, they do it bad. Mostly influenced by the bankruptcy that scared Chyrsler Corp. during the 80's. The government might not want to bring Chrysler back up when it goes bankrupt again in the next few years. :eek:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Feb 22 2004, 11:16 PM
Dodge looks too aggresive to me. I hate that 'in your face, aggressive' styling. The new Durango, Ram, Magnum, and Dakota all share that. I cannot stand this thing looking to be pushing its head out to the extreme limit. The engines are impressive, and many are going towards the vehicles to at least take a look, but why would I want an ugly car, that looks ugly inside & out. Yeah, Dodge is improving in interior, but once they try to make it look good, it looks bland. Poor Dodge, they're losing so much sales that they wonder what to do, and once they try, they do it bad. Mostly influenced by the bankruptcy that scared Chyrsler Corp. during the 80's. The government might not want to bring Chrysler back up when it goes bankrupt again in the next few years. :eek:
Bland interiors??? They're far better than the crap that GM is giving us right now. Honestly, I'll take a 300C interior than a CTS one.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
the new trucks look just about as good as my ***...but the magnum looks very masculine...and tough. I quite like it....but to each his own eh? I think it's gonna sell...you think it wont...it's like that...you love it, or you hate it...no point in fighting about it

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by carwhiz101@Feb 19 2004, 07:12 PM
I miss the Avenger also. It seemed like a good car and very sporty but I am only young and that might be a typical response.
They should have named the Stratus 2 door that. An Avenger R/T sounds better than Stratus R/T.

What do I think they should bring back? The Charger. duh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts