GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
All I can say is WOW!

This is an awesome looking vehicle. I personally am not into Wagons (or whatever marketing moniker is popular today). However, this is a beauty.

I hope for GM's sake and the employees of GM's sake, that this is an image and game changer!

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
All I can say is WOW!

This is an awesome looking vehicle. I personally am not into Wagons (or whatever marketing moniker is popular today). However, this is a beauty.

I hope for GM's sake and the employees of GM's sake, that this is an image and game changer!

I'm with you John.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love the design elements. I soooo want one of these to replace my SRX.

·
Registered
44,438 Posts
:clap:

Very well done in Paris. You get a couple street scenes with Parisians milling about. Great Notre Dame shot. No Eiffel Tower shot?

The rear seats have a real bucket-seat look to them, but they're a bit squarish. Would have been nice to see a metal V attached to the rear seats too. No center headrest either? Also the latch on the rear floor is a nice design -- V-ish -- but it could be a more pronounced V.

I also noticed the lower rear bumper doesn't have that typical GM grey plastic. It's a better look and should be adopted by CTS across the board.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
oooohhhhhh mah gawd...... I'll be right back.....
*quick footsteps down hall to bathroom*
*door slam*
*fast breathing*
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................
*casually walks back in with a swagger*
*winks*
How YOU doin'?

Yup that about sums up how I feel about this Caddy.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Ok after cleaning up I only have one thing I would change....
Tail pipe shape.
The pure circles don't go with the angles and edges. It should have flattened rectangular/trapezoidal tips.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Dang, I love station wagons and this is a great wagon. The only bad thing I have to say concerns the rear windows on the side of the hatch. Why are they so small? Why so much sheet metal? I would prefer a less pronounced pillar and more glass.

Another thing that would be nice is a slight stretch in the wheel base. Pushing the rear axle back a little bit would give it a slightly better look with less rear overhang.

In the end this is a great vehicle. It's about time GM made a practical vehicle which is not a cross-over or SUV.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Now that's a "crossover" :)

I know it helps with the styling, but I would've preferred that they hadn't sloped the back end so early, it looks like it would lose a good bit of storage space. Still an awesome premium people-mover.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts