GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, GMI will introduce a new photomodification contest.

Different from the Monthly Design contests, this will be a WEEKLY contest.

Basically everyone will start with the EXACT same picture, and they get to modify it however they wish.

Examples:
Shaved, lowered, Change colors, change rims, body kits, convert sedans to coupes. Ricify, performance mods, stripes, Dubs, side pipes, air intakes.

The sky is the limit. You can be silly or serious.

Here's how it will work.

Tuesday morning a new picture (1024x768) is posted. (The first week, it will be on Monday)
Entries (only 1 per person) are accepted until Friday night at midnight.

Saturday and Sunday, all the users of the site get to vote on which new creation is the best. On Monday, the winner of the contest gets to pick the picture for the next contest, which would start the next day.

Before we start after the weekend, let me know if you have comments, complaints or questions.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Great idea Rex!

·
Registered
913 Posts
That's an awesome idea and I can't wait to see. I will vote but won't participate. I can't use photoshop. :( :( What about the people who draw and sketch will they get an exclusive contest as well? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
The design contests here are already sweet. It should be pretty interesting to see what different people do with the same stock photo.

The first one should be something REALLY stupid, like a Cadillac Cimarron or an old beat-to-**** Beretta. :roflmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts