GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see them yet? The Colorado one is just great!! "Man, I feel like woman!"
I just saw a Maxx commercial where people keep driving them around, and then get out, and more people get in it. They show the rear sun roof with the seat reclining. Looks like a great little car. I cant wait for the new Vette commercial and an SSR commercial.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
i saw the colorado one, lol.. maxx one was ok. i had expected something bigger though.. anybody know if GM has any big plans for superbowl?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s@Jan 15 2004, 02:41 PM
i saw the colorado one, lol.. maxx one was ok. i had expected something bigger though.. anybody know if GM has any big plans for superbowl?
all I gotta say is.... Vette. They would be stupid not to. They should also throw out a Camaro commercial... if they have the ballz to make one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28+Jan 15 2004, 11:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigals87z28 @ Jan 15 2004, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IMPALAon20s@Jan 15 2004, 02:41 PM
i saw the colorado one, lol.. maxx one was ok.  i had expected something bigger though..  anybody know if GM has any big plans for superbowl?
all I gotta say is.... Vette. They would be stupid not to. They should also throw out a Camaro commercial... if they have the ballz to make one. [/b][/quote]
advertise a car that isn't made yet? seems foolish, but could work.. bet tons of bowtie diehards would place orders on a car that isnt even designed yet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s+Jan 15 2004, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IMPALAon20s @ Jan 15 2004, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 11:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-IMPALAon20s
@Jan 15 2004, 02:41 PM
i saw the colorado one, lol.. maxx one was ok.  i had expected something bigger though..  anybody know if GM has any big plans for superbowl?

all I gotta say is.... Vette. They would be stupid not to. They should also throw out a Camaro commercial... if they have the ballz to make one.
advertise a car that isn't made yet? seems foolish, but could work.. bet tons of bowtie diehards would place orders on a car that isnt even designed yet. [/b][/quote]
im sure they have design plans for it... but I was really kidding. But, they could show a concept at NYC, then show the final one at NAIAS next year, and then in my hands by mid 07. Its very simple if you think about it. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
^^^^^^^^


Please mind your language on this forum. Derogatory words and phrases are not welcome here. You are free to make your point, but please, this is NOT the place for any of that.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top