Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the BEST AND MOST AWESOME Chevrolet ad EVER!!!!!!! :lol:

Click Here

And look under Corvette News

I have watched it a dozen times :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
It's Awesome. Michael Bay (director of Armageddon, the Rock and Bad Boys 2) made it!

if you go to the Chevy site, instead of the Corvette site, there's a 2 minute version.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just watched it, and snagged the entire file from my IE cache so I can watch it later :D. This is one of, if not THE best Chevy commercial ever! The C6, Aveo, Malibu & MAXX, Eqinox, Colorado and SSR all look great in the ad. Congrats to GM on all the great new models, new advertising campaigns and refined quality coming down the pipe.

·
Registered
94 Posts
that is one of the coolest commercials i have ever seen and the coolest car commercial i have ever seen..wow that rocks...so does this mean that the ban is lifted on the embargo..i mean their website has the new vette up with that commercial now. man i love the direction chevy is going with thier cars. keep up the good work GM

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does anyone know how to save that to your hard drive?? I want to pout it on my Clie Handheld...

·
Registered
259 Posts
too much camera time for the other cars - not enough for the C6 ;)

Get the C6 to pull handbrake like the SSR did at the end and i'd have a cargasm :woot2:.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is weird having the Aveo and not the Cobalt... O h well I dont think the Aveo is that bad and the comercial is sweet. I couldnt see the one they showed on the Cobalt unvailing site, glad you guys linked this up. I think this new campaign is really gonna help... GO GM!!! :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Dec 31 2003, 12:25 PM
That is weird having the Aveo and not the Cobalt... O h well I dont think the Aveo is that bad and the comercial is sweet. I couldnt see the one they showed on the Cobalt unvailing site, glad you guys linked this up. I think this new campaign is really gonna help... GO GM!!! :D
Well the Aveo is already available and the Cobalt isn't set for production til the last half of 2004.

·
Registered
830 Posts
That is one great commercial. It's the best GM commercial I've seen in a long time, if not the best ever.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
found this pic.. starting to think this is something that got left on cutting room floor. in actual commercial it shoes the aveo taking off a downhill street.. pic here looks like san francisco where c6 spy shot i beleive was taken. if so, should have left it in, but it probably was unrealistic.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s@Jan 2 2004, 05:00 AM
found this pic.. starting to think this is something that got left on cutting room floor. in actual commercial it shoes the aveo taking off a downhill street.. pic here looks like san francisco where c6 spy shot i beleive was taken. if so, should have left it in, but it probably was unrealistic.
I dunno, a 2500lb car with enuff speed going down the hills of san fran could do it!!

FLY AVEO FLY!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
There will be follow up commercials for Colorado, Aveo, and Malibu Maxx under the American Revolution theme... Maybe the picture is from an Aveo only ad to be released later??

By the way, the car carrier ad is incredible and I hope it sets the tone for the American Revolution campaign. Great job, Chevrolet!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
at 1st i thought i couldnt hear the music well on my computer, but after seeing it on tv.. i realized that is the way it sounds. probably kept background music low so you hear the engine of the c6, sounded vishuz! think background music could have been better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts