GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POLAND! :D,
I just thought it was worth posting because I read hundreds of comments of American people who complained they hadn't seen one yet. :p:
As You see in these pictures the guy who bought the Challenger is probably out of his mind. He bought a huge gas hog without warranty (Dodge offers here only the 'European kind of car' - Caliber, Nitro and Journey) when he could buy all of other cars You see in the pictures - Fiat Punto, Ford Focus, Skoda Octavia and Hyundai I30...sorry it's actually BMW 1-series :rolleyes:
Enjoy exotic pictures of a black Challenger parked in front of a soviet block of flats covered with capitalist logos of foreign banks.

That made me sure I will see a new Camaro sooner than I expect.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Man I have yet to see one up close in person here in Ontario. I see truck loads everyday on the 401 coming from Brampton, heading to the states. But not one dodge dealer around me has one!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's just another big car with a big engine. I am sure many Mercedes and BMW v8, v10, and v12 sedans in Poland are just as thirsty.
BINGO Genjy! That's exactly what I wanted to say. People here are strange especially car reviewers who never mention poor fuel efficiency when they test a V12 M-Bs or a BMW M5, but when they test Grand Cherokee or an Escalade the word 'gas hog' is everywhere, in most cases even in the title.
Coming back to local Mercedes&BMW owners, it's popular here to stick AMG badges on 320CDI equipped cars. That's a perfect solution ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts