GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
where was the ship going to or coming from? was this a 'vette used for testing in germany?

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Kalitta Air is a cargo shipping company based in Michigan and they use the Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, Michigan and is owned by Conrad Kalitta. For more info click here.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Wow what a great shot for comparisons.

I never noticed how different the roof was until now. The camo is sure doing it's job well, and now that we're starting to see more of its true lines the C5 already looks more dated in my mind :lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
hey bud, isn't that a pic of a Z06 you're using for the comparison? i think a better comparison would be with the hatchback. quick someone find a pic :p

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Man that ZO6 is nice *drools*. I hope the C6 ZO6 is as tasty.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Originally posted by mackingu@Nov 9 2003, 10:41 PM
hey bud, isn't that a pic of a Z06 you're using for the comparison? i think a better comparison would be with the hatchback. quick someone find a pic :p

Here's you C5 Coupe

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by mackingu@Nov 9 2003, 03:41 PM
hey bud, isn't that a pic of a Z06 you're using for the comparison? i think a better comparison would be with the hatchback. quick someone find a pic  :p
hahaha ooops :p

Thats more like it. You can still see how different the roof is though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by Dumb_Ass_2003@Nov 9 2003, 09:51 PM
Wow what a great shot for comparisons.

I never noticed how different the roof was until now. The camo is sure doing it's job well, and now that we're starting to see more of its true lines the C5 already looks more dated in my mind :lol:
great comparison shot it right! the c6 has much smoother flowing lines than the C5.. cant wait till its released!!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Man they really nailed the Overhang problem, great job GM, MotorTrend Car of the Year 2005: Chevrolet Corvette , what do :bounce: you think?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Nov 10 2003, 04:38 AM
It reminds me of a C4... <_<
looks closer to C5 than it does C4 :type:

·
Registered
790 Posts
i agree it looks better every time i see a new pic. although i am kind of disapointed in this set of pics. they are very good to compare but i was really hopeing for it to reviel something new. perhaps uncovered taillights. i dont know just something to give us another piece of the puzzle. o well still love to get new pics and i cant wait until january. to see it at the show

·
Registered
121 Posts
Man they really nailed the Overhang problem, great job GM, MotorTrend Car of the Year 2005: Chevrolet Corvette , what do  :bounce: you think?
I can see about 2 to 3 inches off the rear but the front overhang of the C6
only appears slightly (less than an inch?) shorter than the C5.

The C6 should be in the running for the MT CoY in '05. The new BMW M5 will be a contender
too.

·
Registered
44,258 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Nov 9 2003, 10:16 PM
Man they really nailed the Overhang problem, great job GM, MotorTrend Car of the Year 2005: Chevrolet Corvette , what do :bounce: you think?
Overhang problem??
It loks like the C6 still has a lotta overhang... <_<

1 - 20 of 58 Posts