GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
Boy, I'm glad they won't be bringing such an attractive or rational vehicle to US-America!

Why would Buick/GM want to ditch their old image of tired and retired styling? I much prefer their tradition of changing a model name when they replace something they are embarassed about. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::D

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
Soooooo...GM...when do we get to see this stunning example of what a Buick should be?
Choose one from these three possibilities:

1.) When hell freezes over;

2.) When pigs fly;

3.) When yo s#!~ don't stink.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
So it is too expensive to be a Saturn, so why do they not bring it here as a BUICK. Use the Aussie 2.8 as a base engine and the 3.0 SIDI as the top engine. Yes we know it is an Opel, but how many consumers will. The Aura will be completely different, so the Regal can be sold at a premium. I'd say Start it at $27,500 and the Lacrosse at $36,500. Entry luxury right where it should be, not $22k and $25k like the lacrosse and lucerne are.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
So it is too expensive to be a Saturn, so why do they not bring it here as a BUICK. Use the Aussie 2.8 as a base engine and the 3.0 SIDI as the top engine. Yes we know it is an Opel, but how many consumers will. The Aura will be completely different, so the Regal can be sold at a premium. I'd say Start it at $27,500 and the Lacrosse at $36,500. Entry luxury right where it should be, not $22k and $25k like the lacrosse and lucerne are.
I think you are getting close with that suggestion to what might actually happen.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
That would make a great US Regal if it used some of the above mentioned US Powertrains. As a current Regal owner and Buick fan, it'd be nice to see happen. *sigh*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts