GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,065 Posts
There a talk of the "A-car" on Allpar too, I wonder if it could be the new "Dodge Metropolitan" (as a nod to the Nash Metropolitan who was built by Austin)?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
There a talk of the "A-car" on Allpar too, I wonder if it could be the new "Dodge Metropolitan" (as a nod to the Nash Metropolitan who was built by Austin)?
Yeah I've heard rumblings about the new A car as well. According to my sources the car will most likely be on the versa platform. But there is a slim chance the new car could be on a Chinese platform which would explain all of the Chinese micro cars I've seen running around CTC this year

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've heard rumblings about the new A car as well. According to my sources the car will most likely be on the versa platform. But there is a slim chance the new car could be on a Chinese platform which would explain all of the Chinese micro cars I've seen running around CTC this year
A-segment = Fiat 500

B-Segment = Nissan Versa

I think the current team at ChryCo is too smart to take a gamble with a Chinese platform right now.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
A-segment = Fiat 500

B-Segment = Nissan Versa

I think the current team at ChryCo is too smart to take a gamble with a Chinese platform right now.
True but the fact that they have Chinese cars at the tech center indicates that Chrysler is at least interested in that possibility and that has already bore fruit in the Not heading for the U.S Dodge Breeze. BAck on topic here making an A car based on the 500 is a smart move considering how popular it has become so far

1 - 5 of 5 Posts