GM Inside News Forum banner

New 2014 Cadillac ATS - 600 miles - 4 service visits

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Citation84 
You need to look into the lemon laws in your state. They have a tendency to be different in every one. Document everything and save every paper and receipt. Once you have fulfilled your lemon law requirements approach GM with your documentation. If they do not help you, get a lawyer.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I can certainly understand how things can go unnoticed with all that is going on in your life, worrying about your little one, as well as the money thing. So, just ignore "those people."

Good luck with your case, and hopefully it can get resolved quickly. There are some here who have had cars lemon lawed, and they may be more help. One even had his ATS bought back.

I wish you all the best with your little one. I pray that he/she is doing better. I know that there are challenges with premies, but the good news is that in this day and age almost all are overcome and shortly, that time will just be a blur of a memory of worry and stress. Then the good times will make it all disappear, and all be worth it.

Oh, I am the resident "girl" enthusiast. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.