·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Interior

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
ooooooo, pearly:cool:. Great choice, and long live the 3800!

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Congrats on your new Buick. It will help smooth out those oh so potholed roads of the North East. I grew in RI and remember the crummy roads quite well.

You may also want to open an account with www.photobucket.com so you can post pictures directly into your messages like this using a direct link. That way we can see your great new ride that much better. ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
eastcoasthd: Congratulations on your new Buick, and thank you for sharing those images. The Lucerne is a class ride, and I hope that you have nothing but happy and safe driving with it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
congrats on the Lucerne. I have an 06 CXS with the white diamond. They are fine cars. For those who like to put down the Lucerne, I doubt many of them have ever driven one or even riden in one.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Nice... That car is so pretty.

congrats.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
CXL in White Diamond... nice!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on your new Buick. It will help smooth out those oh so potholed roads of the North East. I grew in RI and remember the crummy roads quite well.

Dodging potholes certainly can make for interesting driving :eek:

You may also want to open an account with www.photobucket.com so you can post pictures directly into your messages like this using a direct link. That way we can see your great new ride that much better. ;)

Thanks for the tip!

Thank-you all for looking and your comments. This car impresses me more and more, each time I drive it (when the wife allows). The ride is smooth and the handling much improved over the 05' LeSabre I traded. The interior fit and finish excellent, with a couple minor exceptions. Both front and rear of the headliner have raw unfinished exposed ends and there are a few areas trimmed with hard plastic, like the lower dash and parts of the center console. The cabin is very, very quite. According to the D.I.C., 19.4 mpg, around town driving.

I did not cross shop other comparable models (only GM's for this family) but IMHO the car has tremendous value. Warranty, free OnStar for 1 yr. (includes safe and sound pkg., turn by turn nav. and hands free phone) and all the standard safety features. With January incentives I was able to purchase a fine luxury car at a price of a much lesser car. Thanks GM :D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Nice car. Many good wishes for trouble-free driving.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
That's one of the nicest Lucernes I've ever seen. I love the exterior and interior color choices and the chrome grille. Enjoy your new Buick!

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts