GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the 08' Malibu has arrived after 39 days of waiting (it was a factory order!)

Arrived on 3/6, picked it up on 3/7, and already have 124 miles on it. Had the windows tinted yesterday and let me tell you it turns some heads. Took it to the car wash this morning, since the last 2 days it's poured!

I love it! Let me know what you guys think, especially about the much argued interior color :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Needs higher res. Beautiful car though.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Well the 08' Malibu has arrived after 39 days of waiting (it was a factory order!)

Arrived on 3/6, picked it up on 3/7, and already have 124 miles on it. Had the windows tinted yesterday and let me tell you it turns some heads. Took it to the car wash this morning, since the last 2 days it's poured!

I love it! Let me know what you guys think, especially about the much argued interior color :)
Looks great, but can we get some larger images?

What dealer did you go through? I'm "Near Hartford" too.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I like the interior colors.

·
Registered
523 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS! :clap::clap: Drive it in good health!

That makes TWO us now in CT with an LTZ! :D I have seen exactly THREE so far here in So. CT including drives to upstate NY and RI! I think the 3rd one I saw the other day is one of the two that I first saw several weeks ago because it was the same color as the previous one and I saw it in my neighborhood! It was an LS or LT.:( The other model I saw was a white LTZ- it was a dealer car! :( That doesn't even really count.

I think I have 1,100 miles on my car so far. Great car. Can't say enough about it. There are a few things I would like to see changed, but nothing major.

BTW- your car looks great with the windows tinted! It adds to the beauty. The granite black definitely shows off the flowing lines of the car. The subtle chrome trim adds to the beauty!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
The car looks great, and the black with the tint really sets the car off! As for the interior colors, I think it looks better in pics than in real life. I just cant decide whether I like it or not??? But I must say that the black looks really good with the interior! How do you like the LTZ guages? I have heard "Love em" and "Hate em" from people, what do you think?

·
Registered
523 Posts
The car looks great, and the black with the tint really sets the car off! As for the interior colors, I think it looks better in pics than in real life. I just cant decide whether I like it or not??? But I must say that the black looks really good with the interior! How do you like the LTZ guages? I have heard "Love em" and "Hate em" from people, what do you think?
As for me, I like the color of the gauges. It's better than the Pontiac ORANGE! They are really easy to read day or night.

·
Banned
11,892 Posts
What everyone else said. :)

·
Registered
10,431 Posts
Great looking ride. Gotta love the tinto on those windows now. As long as people walking by can see that sweet brick colored interior....

I'd have to to with the Malibu if I were looking into a mid sized sedan. I am a huge fan of Honda's products, but I like the Malibu better. All it needs is a six speed auto and a good six speed manual on the 4 cylinder.

I am in love with those wheels on yours and on fastdriver's car. Those are the 18s right? Awesome looking.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I know it's not popular around here, but I bought a new '04 Mali back in '04 and in '05 I got the windows tinted, and it made a huge difference!

Love the color, love the car, if only your pictures were a little bigger to show it off that much more!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Congrats... More pics. Nighttime interior shots would be sweet.

·
Banned
6,653 Posts
I have seen that color of interior on my computer many times, but it never looked anything like what it does in these photos. Maybe it is the natural light, but it looks much better here.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed that all of the pictures of the G8 on Pontiac's web site are taken in the dark?

·
Registered
594 Posts
congrats on a great car. if you dont mind me asking, did you pay MSRP?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts