GM Inside News Forum banner

Need non-biased fourms

861 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Ming 
#1 ·
I'm not talking about GMinsidenews. I think this site is non-biased 99% of the time and it provided some great insight into the automotive world. But I have other interests that aren't covered here.

I want to find other fourm sites where i can get involved in a discusion about a topic where people listen to and have respect for what other people have to say. Instead of this I find countless "I'm right, no I right" arguments where people don't give reasons why they think something is better and when you try and give you opinion they insult your character. If some of these arguments were real and not on a web site i'm sure a fight would break out.

for example I just got off a site where there was a fourm about what trilogy was better; LOTRs or the Matrix. I wrote a very long post about why I thought the matrix was better and then two people attacked my spelling and grammer and called me thing that would be censored on this site. They believed that LOTRs was better but they give no reasons why. That's the way most people i come accross are; if you don't agree with them they try and tell you off instead of defending their view.

It there a fourm site where people discuss things, like movies and cars, in a civilized way and don't resort to insults to win an arument?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.