GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm going to trade in my Acadia for a new SUV/crossover, I was looking yesterday and today on the internet and found some that would fit my category and narrowed it down to a Subaru Forester, Saturn Vue, and Suzuki Grand Vitara. What one should I get?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I've read a thread or two stating that the Vue isn't that great, quality wise. Its not much to write home about considering fuel economy either. Its a nicely styled vehicle, but costly and its a Saturn I guess is where I'm going with this.

The Subaru would probably be a better choice.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Forester! :cool:

But also I'm curious as to why you're trading the Acadia. If it's about mileage the three small SUVs/CUVs you listed won't do THAT much better...not enough to be worth trading for

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
yeah if you can wait alittle bit and still want a domestic the new Nox will be the best bet otherwise I'd go with the forester

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw the the spied 2010 Equinox on Edmunds.com, I really didn't like it. I'm eliminating the the Vue so either Forester or Grand Vitara.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know but I don't need something that big.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You might want to look at a Cadillac SRX V6. Pretty nice good price and a step up from your current ride.
maybe but not the current generation, but maybe the 2010 redesign.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
are you prepared to take a huge hit on your rig? Perhaps not the best time to do this, financially speaking. But if it is for size only then............

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.