GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded Photoshop Album Starter Edition (The only one I could.) and I tried to use it but I am completely lost. I would like to start using it to design cars since all I do is sketch. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Hints, tips, help, anything would be good. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
first off google is a great tool use it. there are tons of tutorials to help you on the internet. secondly think about PMing Rex Raider. when it comes to photoshop he is god. and start off with basics, find a simple picture of a car off the internet and try testing basic stuff on it, try changing the paint colour, or add new rims. Maybe new tires, or drop the roof. Things like that. once you get more advanced and start doing chops for contests ETC. you need to pay more attention to little details, are all the joints blended thoroughly, does it seemr realistic, no glaring mistakes etc. Other than that you should get everything you need from rex or google. Hope it helps.

Try colouring one of your drawings too, they look good.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The application you downloaded is strictly for Photo Album-type work. It doesn't really do any "photoshopping." Sure you can remove red-eye and such, but as far as working with cars, this doesn't provide any usable functions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts