GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to the New England auto show this weekend and the three cars that impressed me the most in the real people can afford them (sub 30 grand) catagory were: Toyota Solara Coupe, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (oh why don't they make this in a coupe?) and the Pontiac Sunfire GXP (oh why don't these cars ever see the street?). If I were going to buy one today I would get the Toyota and the only reason is I like coupes. If the GTP were a coupe I would take it over the Toyota. I just don't like sedans but the GTP was very impressive.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by yoblues@Nov 3 2003, 08:28 PM
Went down to the New England auto show this weekend and the three cars that impressed me the most in the real people can afford them (sub 30 grand) catagory were: Toyota Solara Coupe, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (oh why don't they make this in a coupe?) and the Pontiac Sunfire GXP (oh why don't these cars ever see the street?). If I were going to buy one today I would get the Toyota and the only reason is I like coupes. If the GTP were a coupe I would take it over the Toyota. I just don't like sedans but the GTP was very impressive.
whoa whoa whoa... where was this? how come no one sends big al a memo or a pm or somethng!! what the duce! Was the GTO there? Is it still going on? please man tell me!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The GTO was not there. The show is at the Bayside Expo center in Boston, it runs through this week and ends on 9 NOV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts