GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Source: Carsdirect.com
June 17, 2022

Current cash incentive for 2022 Chevy Bolt/Bolt EUV Models.
Incentives may vary based on your specific market zone location.

Human body Rectangle Font Parallel Circle

CLARIFICATION: Remember that factory incentives are usually subject to sales tax while factory price cuts are not. Thus, my headline is a little misleading. The price cut here in NYC would only be $ 5740.88.

·
Registered
20,978 Posts
Presumably to soften the blow to GM's bottom line of the Bolt pricing action, GM just announced a $6,650 increase in the MSRP of GMC Hummer EV starting June 18, 2022.

GMC Raising Prices for Hummer EV Pickup and SUV Models
The beauty of strong demand. Though I don't like seeing price increases like this, on the same token it is nice seeing GM build something that is so desirable they can get away with this. We are all painfully familiar with GM needing to offer steep discounts to move metal - but it is unfamiliar territory where they can raise their prices.

·
Registered
22,124 Posts
Presumably to soften the blow to GM's bottom line of the Bolt pricing action, GM just announced a $6,650 increase in the MSRP of GMC Hummer EV starting June 18, 2022.

GMC Raising Prices for Hummer EV Pickup and SUV Models

So much for EV's getting cheaper! So much for saving money on gas!

The new prices will apply to the upcoming EV3X, EV2X, and EV2 models. The EV3X, a three-motor version with 830 horsepower, will start at $106,645. The EV2X has a less powerful 625-hp two-motor setup and will start at $96,645. The $86,645 EV2 will be the last to arrive, and it also has 625 hp but a smaller battery pack estimated to provide 250 miles of range

Reactions: gkr778

·
Registered
768 Posts
Does anyone REALLY want a payment again?
LOL oh definitely not. I got out of my 2021 Equinox LT (thanks LG! had to get it due to the Bolt battery recall), received a pretty good chunk back, even after puting 7,000 miles on it they paid me more than I owed/paid so I bought a 2009 GTI (with the GOOD turbo 2.0 and a 6 speed manual) that I have no plans to get rid of. I love not having a car payment. I really do want to go back to an electric car, but I'll save up to just buy it.

·
Registered
22,124 Posts
LOL oh definitely not. I got out of my 2021 Equinox LT (thanks LG! had to get it due to the Bolt battery recall), received a pretty good chunk back, even after puting 7,000 miles on it they paid me more than I owed/paid so I bought a 2009 GTI (with the GOOD turbo 2.0 and a 6 speed manual) that I have no plans to get rid of. I love not having a car payment. I really do want to go back to an electric car, but I'll save up to just buy it.
😕 So you use "gas" now!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts