GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was in the back parking lot at work helping some of the guys fix another employees car. I looked up and noticed that there was a rather large semi parked in the street and there were some cars in the covered trailer. It took me only a moment to realize that the car was the new Dodge Magnum.

This car will hit the dealers in a couple of weeks so I walked up to the trailer and talked to the driver for a moment. He seemed friendly enough and let me look around a bit.

Pic of truck with Magnum in front:

While drooling over the car, I turned my head and looked at the front of the trailer. To my surprise I instantly recognized what will be the 2005-06 Jeep Grand Cherokee! It even had panels on it to cover up certain parts. I quickly ran back to my office and grabbed my little 2megapixel camera and snapped some pics.

So here they are. In the tradition of automotive spy pics, they are of poor quality ;) but you are getting an early look at the next generation Jeep Grand Cherokee :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, several people in the neighborhood came out and checked out the Magnum and a 300 that they had in the area. Lots of drooling.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
wow, it looks really good in red. Was that the hemi model?

and nice spy shot on the Jeep!!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Wow, great find...looks like the Grand Cherokee will share a lot of shetmetal with the Durango (from the rear at least)...ive always liked the Grand Cherokee

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
I cant tell much....but keep up the good work....

Danno: "Get them down to Che at the lab and see if he can do anything with them"

Nice green lawns....do you work a Innotech? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts