GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried to implement all the tips and help I got into these, but most of them came out funny. But enjoy. They all came out crooked(some of them when they were being scanned), and all still have proportion error.

The hood scoop that I added later on really ruined it further. :(

I HATE drawing convertibles. :mad:

I know they are awful, but I personally think they are a bit better than the craps I've been drawing. Although not much better.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Personally to me the Silver Streak looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You have a very clear understanding of the facials of Pontiacs. I really like all of the especially the G5 and Stinger.. It is quite obvious you follow Pontiac's styling very closely, and in this respect, we are pretty much on the same page! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx, that was like the first time I hear any good thing about my works. I will try to improve my drawings as much as I can.

These are few new ones I did. I am still fighting with the proportion, but I hope you like these as well.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yet few more of them. I think these came out a bit better proportion wise, still have problems but.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanx for the tip. I will work on that. Here's the quickie I drew on the break when I was at work. Not any better, and I absolutly HATE drawing the back, but oh well....

·
Super Moderator
21,213 Posts
Actually, that one's quite nice. True, your back view needs work, but practice will make that much better. Find a picture of a car with that angle and try to draw it out as best you can freehand. That way, you'll at least have some memory of the perspective and proportions when drawing from that angle.
And the interior has one too many A/C ducts now doesn't it? :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, I kinda based it loosely on my current Grand Prix, though the pic have 2 extra ones than my car does. :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
You should totally go back in time, like 15 years or so. They would have loved to have you aboard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.