GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nope, not much in the way of gadgetry in the GTO. Not enough time to include it, I guess. Anyway, nice looking car and it is amazing how little they changed for the GTO. The steering wheel got put in on the wrong side. :D oh, I guess it is on the right side too. :woot2:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Nice Ride ;) , any reason for choosing red? Does insurance cost more if you have a red car down under :unsure: ?

EDIT: Whoops, just realized this should be in 'Reader's Rides'

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The monaro comes with all the extras. I think the differnces are that the monaro gets that the GTO doesnt include:

dual climate control,
rear bumper sensors
sat nav (optional but installed on mine)
full telemetrics (optional but installed on mine) with car tracking, notification of low battery voltage, satellite door release, automatic emergency services notification if requested or if unable to respond with car location, satellite breakin notification etc.
Memory seats with automatic, memory seat adjustment, stereo volume, trip computer etc with each different key.

I dont know what else but the monaro is packed with goodies.

My insurance is approx $420 US dollars per year and the colour make no difference but the car tracking feature does.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
$420 dollars to insure? I am crying. A high performence car where I live would cost about $1500 to $2000 to insure depending on your age.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have another look at the site . My Brother has photshopped my car on the front page even with a lion reflection on the rear panel.

As for the insurance I am 36 and on a rating 1 (Top rating) with a $250.00 US excess.

Maybe you guys should move to Aust for cheap insurance.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
That's sweet. I like how you have the page set up - at first I thought it was a Holden official site. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts