GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving into a condo near downtown and I thought I'd post some numbers. Some of you should find this interesting because I know there is a lot of import hating going on.

Of the approximately 40 parking stalls in the parkade there are about 5 or 6 that are empty. I noticed 5 America makes (1 Olds, 2 Fords and 2 Dodge/Chryslers.) The remainder of the cars in there are imports. Of the imports about 2/3 are German (BMW/VW) and the other 1/3 is Asian (primarily Honda/Acura.)

My girlfriend should fit in very well with her VW Golf but my HHR might need to be traded in once I get it back from the body shop or else I might be kicked out of the building:eek::lmao:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
tint the windows, throw on some dubs, turn up the stereo and make those import owners squirm! :D :lmao:

5,934 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Meh, just keep it nice looking. Get the other owners to think "hmmm, that really isn't too bad for a Chevy..." If you can pique their interest, that may mean that they would venture into some type of GM dealership...

-Chase

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My HHR is always shined up real nice, it doesn't see much action and will see even less action when I'm in the new place.

As for trying to convert these people onto GM, that would never happen. These are not the type of people that would stray, not even towards to Cadillac or any other ubber performance or luxury American moniker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts