GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this discussion board, and I'm not a real big car buff...but I had to tell somebody how excited I am about this SUV.

I've been looking at the Equinox for several months now. Our GM leased Blazer could be "pulled ahead" this month, so I thought "what the heck". I drove an Equinox and was hooked. It's a minivan/car ride...with a much cooler exterior look!

So far (17 hours) I'm very happy with it. Performs well on the highway, and is a very nice ride around town. I haven't really had time to "explore" the car a lot so far, but the interior seems to be well thought-out and designed with the passengers in mind. Previous GM cars I've had were very Driver-oriented, I think. But I like the "not-angled-toward-the-driver" center console idea.

Anyway, just had to share.

EHall

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Got any pics of your new ride? I to love the Equinox, and I am considering it for my next vehicle...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with the Salsa Red color. Paid just a hair over $25k for it. Got the LT with a 1SC trim package. The salesman did a GM database search for a red one, and only found SIX in a 400 mile radius of Des Moines.

I've had it for five days now, and haven't found anything about it I'd change. I get lots of "looks" and several random people have asked me about it. My wife, who recently purchased a Honda Accord (she's wanted one for years) seems to be quite fond of the Equinox, too...maybe a little TOO fond of it :blink:

Anyway, it's turned out to be well worth the wait until our lease was up. I'm anxious to see how it holds up over the long run.

Thanks for the warm welcome here at GMInsidenews!

Eric

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by dreamfinder2@Jun 1 2004, 05:07 AM
I went with the Salsa Red color. Paid just a hair over $25k for it. Got the LT with a 1SC trim package. The salesman did a GM database search for a red one, and only found SIX in a 400 mile radius of Des Moines.

I've had it for five days now, and haven't found anything about it I'd change. I get lots of "looks" and several random people have asked me about it. My wife, who recently purchased a Honda Accord (she's wanted one for years) seems to be quite fond of the Equinox, too...maybe a little TOO fond of it :blink:

Anyway, it's turned out to be well worth the wait until our lease was up. I'm anxious to see how it holds up over the long run.

Thanks for the warm welcome here at GMInsidenews!

Eric
better keep an eye on thoes keys! Sounds like the wife wants to do a little trade?
Sounds like you got an awesome car for an awesome price. Im glad that people are happy with the new cars from Chevy and GM. I have heard great review about the Malibu, GTO, Nox, and CTS-V.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts