GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I freakin' LOVE stuff like this! Looks like amazing shape, even with such low mileage. These things seem to have disappeared, so great find! I am more jealous of you than if you'd bought a 9000 mile Corvette of the same year! You're my hero!
Lol. thanks. I thought I was the only one who loves these low mileage everyman cars. Most of these were used as disposable cars. I really enjoy driving it too, it's simplicity is a reminder of what cars used to be like. It makes a fine addition to my vintage, ordinary GM collecton.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
They're honest, simple, serve-their-single-purpose-well vehicles. They aren't for towing, or racing, or watching TV, or impressing your friends. They're just simple, basic transportation, and there's something very refreshing about that when cars today have become about a million different things.

I did a lot of my first driving on my grandma's 1990 Sunbird, so I have a real soft spot for these poor unloved cars! Treat her gently!

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
For all the criticism, they were good, dependable transportation. They weren't as refined as Civics or Corollas, but they won't let you down.

That does look showroom-new.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Looks like new. That was a great find.

Congrats and drive it with pleasure.

·
Registered
21,375 Posts
Sweet! - So how much does a 22 year old J-Body with 9,000 miles go for at an auction?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Man that 90s teal! Looks like the same shade of teal that GM gauges have been for the past few decades haha I remember my friend's dad had a early 90s Taurus wagon in a very similar color for many years and finally traded it for an Equinox.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts