GM Inside News Forum banner

My GTO

719 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  3eb 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

This is my first chop so go easy on me :D
I chose ta do the GTO, I decided ta keep the same body as the one released as I tought it was about the same size but I changed it aroind to incorporate some of the older models looks. I like the '67 up and down lights so I kept that idea but used a more modern version of that (I used a G35 up and down lights) I also liked the 67's grill and hood scoop so I put that in as well. I also tried ta put in a flender flare with an air intake. Anywayz I gave it a shot hope ya enjoy.

Joe

See less See more
#9 ·
I have adobe photodeluxe business edition. It was already on my PC so I was playing with it and decided to use my time ta make a chop. I tried the Photoshop CS trial run download, but I got as far as installing the application and couldn't figure out anything after that :D (Guess it woulda helped ta read the instructions. :D ) Oh well I gave it a shot.....

Joe

#11 ·
i like your idea for the grille. somewhere a long time ago (was it here?) before the GTO was for sale, i saw a photochop that had a grille design similar to that, except it used the same headlights that the GTO currently has and it looked absolutely seamless, like a real car. to me, that would have been a VERY simple, yet better way to do the current GTO. far more unique and distinct. i was disappointed when i saw they didn't go that way...but yours looks pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.