GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still enjoying her can't believe it will be 3 years in January since I took ownership:D I recently added a zl1 spoiler and led tailz:cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just a lonely girl who spends all my extra money on my car since I have no boy to spoil ha.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stick around - if you can cook you may just get a few proposals. :lmao:
I suck at cooking. All of my ex boyfriends use to cook for me:) I will do the dishes, I love washing cars, anything but cook ha. I'm feeling old I turn 30 on Monday:(

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I'm single, I love Camaros, and I can cook...;)

Your Camaro looks great, Stacy! Can't believe it's almost 3 years now. Have you made any mods to the interior?

Just when you have done all that you can do to her, you'll be ready for a 6th gen Alpha Camaro!:D

Best wishes...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES. Hurst shifter, led blue cupholder, blue footwells, blue door handle pulls and door pocket. I have also have the blue dash abl mod and rgb dome light. I have the transformers go pro lights light up when I open my door ha. I'm a led queen lol.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I always wondered how those go pro door things worked. The pic you took make it seem like it works really well. I like!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
The interior looks good! I love the blue cupholders and footwells...
I guess you do spend all your extra money on your car!:D

And 30 isn't old, kiddo... It's all in your head. You're still young enough to act "youthful" if you like, but old enough to know not to do anything too stupid.;)
Best wishes for a Happy Birthday.:)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
31 here Stacy and an F-body owner as well. You aren't old at all but you are definitely cool being an F-body owner. You won't have problems finding a guy :).

Keep up with the Camaro modding.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
<--- Another Camaro owner on their way to 30 here...

Just something about turning 30... It's like saying goodbye to being carefree and knowing no matter how bad you mess up that you'll have time to fix it, that the world is yours, and putting stuff off because "I have my whole life to do that."

At least the Camaro keeps us feeling young and crazy :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
What color are the exhaust outlets? I love the color of the wheels, but IMO (let me state that clearly) it clashes against the chrome accents. It is a beautiful car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts