4x4
Crew cab
Dually

Front bumper is fully 'line x'd "

YIKES

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
nice truck. the only thing i dont like is the chrome trim around the windows. but sweet.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
nice truck. the only thing i dont like is the chrome trim around the windows. but sweet.
I don't think it's chrome. I'm pretty sure it's just the rubber trim, but the flash of the camera (or lighting) brightened it up.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
He's polishing a work truck? I bet a big black beast like that looks good though after some color sanding.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's polishing a work truck? I bet a big black beast like that looks good though after some color sanding.
Yeah, it has 3200 miles on it so no sanding needed, but the dealers seriously do not know how to properly wash cars, and we are a detail shop so, would be best to show off the work, you know absolutely NOOOO swirls.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Very nice rig! I am thinking about upgrading my 2500HD to a 3500 dually. I think I might wait it out until the next round of deisel reg's come out in 2010 though.

Just curious, who did his front bumper, himself or the dealership?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice rig! I am thinking about upgrading my 2500HD to a 3500 dually. I think I might wait it out until the next round of deisel reg's come out in 2010 though.

Just curious, who did his front bumper, himself or the dealership?

Thanks

I wanna say the dealer, but I am not sure, I was not w/ him when he took delivery, it has 3200 miles on it so I am sure it was a demo vehicle.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I wanna say the dealer, but I am not sure, I was not w/ him when he took delivery, it has 3200 miles on it so I am sure it was a demo vehicle.
Thanks, I never thought about doing that, but I must admit, it sounds like a good idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts