GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the 2 that made it...still in shock seeing my art printed in a national magazine lol:

Features "Sorry about the flash, cant figure out how to shut it off":

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Love the renderings, the Magnum truck made me do a double take, but the Jeep truck really got me thinking. Great work!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slideways said:
Love the renderings, the Magnum truck made me do a double take, but the Jeep truck really got me thinking. Great work!
the dodge thunder makes everyone do a double take haha

I hope dodge see's the feature...i would love to see a Dodge supertruck like i made!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Great job man, I just looked at those yesterday. I wish I had that talent!

·
Registered
70 Posts
:bounce: WoW. Absolutely amazing. I love all your work. I really with I had that kind of talent. Just one question..... How did you do the flames so perfectly, and you should make like a tutorial for me. i wanna learn how to render. But very good job.:bounce:

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Fantastic work! Great job! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the kind words all, im glad you like them...I made a version for my temp homepage of my website...also modded the wheels!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
pretty cool looking, and great job getting into the magazine. also, did u 'shop a car that gm would like to use? can you post that one yet?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LAChevy24 said:
pretty cool looking, and great job getting into the magazine. also, did u 'shop a car that gm would like to use? can you post that one yet?
I have 4 GM's that i cant show right now, but i will when its clear to!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone, i hope its not my last feature...I have a couple ideas i am gonna run by truckin again to see if they like them!

ill keep you all posted on what I do in the future!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts