GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
This is a very nice Car FP.. I see why its handing it to the Mustang and Mustang has to contend with fleet to keep up..

But; I like stock wheels better.. If I were you I would keep stock wheels in storage for the time it will be up for sale..

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This is a very nice Car FP.. I see why its handing it to the Mustang and Mustang has to contend with fleet to keep up..

But; I like stock wheels better.. If I were you I would keep stock wheels in storage for the time it will be up for sale..
I keep the stock wheels for the cooler months of the year. They have tires for anything below 10c, since the summers suck when it starts to get cold.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I know I need better pictures. They are coming, once I have some time and it is better than winter outside!
Your Camaro looks fantastic, fp115! Thanks for sharing. If you ever have questions about your new ride, I'm always available to help. Feel free to send me a direct message anytime!

Best,

Katie
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Your Camaro looks fantastic, fp115! Thanks for sharing. If you ever have questions about your new ride, I'm always available to help. Feel free to send me a direct message anytime!

Best,

Katie
GM Customer Service
Thanks Katie! At this point, the best I could hope for is not have to go back to the dealer for some warranty work, been 3 times in the past month...

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
I keep the stock wheels for the cooler months of the year. They have tires for anything below 10c, since the summers suck when it starts to get cold.
I live in California, where you need only one set.
How comes Katie never told me to see her for my new 2012 Equinox?
You lucky

21 - 27 of 27 Posts