GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I need better pictures. They are coming, once I have some time and it is better than winter outside!

Here are pics from when I picked it up.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
What was wrong with the first one that you ended up replacing it with this?

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
Love that interior.

My fav color combo is the Aqua Blue with the tan interior. Just classic looks.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I definitely want to see a pic with the Foose wheels.

Both cars are gorgeous, but the wheels on the new Camaro (in general) are it's biggest problem IMO.

Both of my Camaros are flashy colors, but if I had the $$$ for an F5, I'd be hard pressed not to get the silver with black stripes or dark gray with silver stripes.

iPhone photo:

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Both cars are gorgeous, but the wheels on the new Camaro (in general) are it's biggest problem IMO.
I guess everyone has different tastes. I think the Camaro wheels are excellent and certainly not it's biggest problem. I actually prefer the stockers to the Foose wheels.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
beautiful new car! Best of luck!

The new rims are sharp too!

Congratulations and best of luck

JB

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Both of my Camaros are flashy colors, but if I had the $$$ for an F5, I'd be hard pressed not to get the silver with black stripes or dark gray with silver stripes.

iPhone photo:

In general, I like the Camaro wheels, though I wanted chrome rims for the simple fact that the car I don't feel stands out enough.

In a sense, I do agree with the stripe selection you are mentioning, though the matte black stripes and cgm like I have look great when the car is clean, not usually in any other form. When I waxed it great, the combo looks amazing. But when dirty, the stripes mesh a little too much with the cgm colour.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
I guess everyone has different tastes. I think the Camaro wheels are excellent and certainly not it's biggest problem. I actually prefer the stockers to the Foose wheels.
I agree, but a lot of this is personal preference. I think those rims are going to look awful but I've never been a fan of that wheel style. I like wheels with wider spoke designs and I like matter or gun-metal finishes. I would just laugh seeing a Camaro with those rims driving down the road.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
I like the subtle stripes you have on the car. Very cool!

Enjoy!

JB

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
I agree, but a lot of this is personal preference. I think those rims are going to look awful but I've never been a fan of that wheel style. I like wheels with wider spoke designs and I like matter or gun-metal finishes. I would just laugh seeing a Camaro with those rims driving down the road.
Nah I would not laugh at them

Now a Camaro with these wheels I might laugh :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New rims installed. A bit frustrated though, one of the sensors were loose and had to run around town to see if a shop would even touch the rims... amusing to say the least.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Sweet ride. :cool:

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Beautiful new rims for a beautiful new car! Thanks for sharing the photos. Very well done.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts