GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
holy crap :eek: you have a nice collection of cars, i really like the body kit and spoiler u put on that car.

·
Firebird Concept (the turbine one)
15,356 Posts
I love both your car I wonder how many of us are on car domain? I left you some great notes in your guestbook.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
okay, if i was sitting on the fence in the great GTO debate, you've pushed me over to the "love it" side! i still haven't seen one in person (damn canadian bumper standards!), but your pics are awesome. simple, classic lines. i even like the wheels (which many people don't).

on a semi-realted note, does a strut tower brace make much difference on any car, or just higher performance ones? would money be better spent on decent tires and other suspension bits before adding a brace?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by paul8488@May 5 2004, 07:42 PM
okay, if i was sitting on the fence in the great GTO debate, you've pushed me over to the "love it" side! i still haven't seen one in person (damn canadian bumper standards!), but your pics are awesome. simple, classic lines. i even like the wheels (which many people don't).

on a semi-realted note, does a strut tower brace make much difference on any car, or just higher performance ones? would money be better spent on decent tires and other suspension bits before adding a brace?
The GTO actually comes with a stock strut brace. The aftermarket one is just stronger.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Jul 17 2004, 03:24 AM
dude, you traded in your GTO already for the Z06? Damn, that was quick!
Yeah... and he traded his A4 GTO for a M6 before that.

Someone has some money they don't care about losing... what a hit those trades must have been!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts