GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continuing my line of Grand Am edits, I have done my very own 2000 SE coupe. Everything except the GTO rims and the BlazerTech fog lamps is created from scratch. I went for a simple and smooth look on the facia, but I might try to add a little detail if it looks too bland.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The real car has custom blue Speedbuilt strut and sway bars. Those match the blue detailing I have done on my engine. I have recently added a K&N intake in the drivers side well of the engine compartment. I am working with a guy to try and modify the hood to allow me to run the intake to the grill. That's proving to be pretty difficult. When I get a little extra cash I'll replace the stock exhaust with a Borla cat-back. But that's about it. I've probably gained a few horses out of it so far. With the Borla I should get at least 5 more from it. Oh, and I put on VentVisors (not shown here) to keep the rain from coming in when I have the windows cracked. I recommend them to anyone with that problem.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks nice, but if you can I'd try to make the front grills bigger/longer. See if you can get them to go all the way to the headlights and down a little bit more. Other than that it looks alright.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Make a bigger grill and it'd be awesome! Great job BTW!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts