GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a sweet looking Camero or anything, but I love it. Ever since I went from a car to my old Bravada, I cant seem to go back to cars. Atleast it has 275hp of silky straight 6 power along with its grocery getting abilitys!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Jan 1 2004, 05:03 PM
Wow- looks really nice. Custom grille inserts?

**jealous** :)
Thanks! I try to make it look as nice as I can while still preserving my skill of being cheap. I had the windows tinted, the grille insert and nerf bars I did myself. The bars are easy to put on, there are already threaed brackets under the body you just bolt them to it. The grille was supposed to take 1-2hrs to install but I learnt how to pop off my grille online when I put my Silverstars in, so it took like 15mins to do. I seen one of the conversion TB's with the billet grille and I NEEDED one after that!
Dont be jealous, this car payment, ins, and house payment stuff sucks as bad as my parents said it would.. I wanna be 19 again with my roomies, my cavalier, and lots O fun!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Artie@Jan 2 2004, 03:17 PM
cool truck have you toke it off road ?
Thanks! Yah I have taken it off road a few times(before the nerf bars) it did real good, just have to be carefull, they have that engine real low and the oil pan likes to hit stuff :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts