GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hmm, interesting. From the side the front looks identical to a Charger (not necessarily a bad thing though). Any chance of working out a 3/4 front view?

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Good job with paint... the rear overhang is too large and the front end looks a bit too much like the last gen mustang. Nice job otherwise.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
IMO the front end look to much like a charger.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Hmm, interesting. From the side the front looks identical to a Charger (not necessarily a bad thing though). Any chance of working out a 3/4 front view?
Good job with paint... the rear overhang is too large and the front end looks a bit too much like the last gen mustang. Nice job otherwise.
I love the rear overhang, though! It just makes it an Impala to me. That trunk that just stretches on almost forever. And the profile does look a lot like the Charger, until you get the back 1/4.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Awesome job but the front definitely looks too much like the charger. Maybe try making it slope forward less. Some 3/4 and front views would be awesome also.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I like the rear overhang. The rear portion of the roof and back door design reminds me 50 / 50 of the new Camaro and also of a 67-70-ish Caprice. Def see new Camaro in the taillights. IMO a sedan needs to have a trunk lid. I'm personally not a fan of the no decklid approach of say the Buick LaCrosse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts