1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
....the premise of the big bad evil American corporation kicking around the little guy is getting old. Hollywood needs to find a new dead horse to beat.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Need any more proof that they've run out of ideas?? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I saw this and said "Thats the LAST thing the Big 3 need right now..."
Where is Ralph Nader's movie about how GM wanted to kill him?

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Need any more proof that they've run out of ideas?? :rolleyes:
Tucker, Erin Brockovich, China Syndrome, A Civil Action....

I got it. All corporations are evil scumbags, who are out to get the little guy and kill their kids with chemical waste, when they are not destroying the earth with spent nuclear fuel and melting down the reactor core to the center of the Earth ending mankind as we know it, while sexually harassing the crippled minority lesbian in the human resources department.

This one is a pretty poorly timed kick in the jimmy. One would hardly call the Big 3 all powerful today.

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
I think taxpayers are finally starting to get sick of big corporations where the CEO's make obscene paychecks while running the company into the ground with their only punishment being that their even more massive compensation get's put off for a couple of extra years so those same taxpayers can get back to work so they can fund the bailout.

I think the only way people feel they can fight back is by not supporting these types of companies that will allow the same inept CEO's to do it over and over again.

Unfortunately the big 3 are going to fall into this category.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts