GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Green Flash” is the Next Camaro SS Special Edition.
Car & Driver
November 6, 2014
By: Davey G. Johnson

Since the fifth-generation Camaro launched, we’ve seen Transformers editions (ack), a Synergy edition (erp), a Neiman Marcus edition (er), a 45th Anniversary edition (natch), a pair of Indy Pace Cars (ditto), the Camaro Dusk (wha?), and, unsurprisingly, a Hot Wheels edition. Chevy just announced the mustachioed Commemorative Edition, but there’s at least one more special Camaro to come before the sixth-gen car bows. It’s . . . THE GREEN FLASH!

Chevy unveiled the car at SEMA this week, having left it up to you, the tired, the poor, the huddled pony-car enthusiasts, to name the new machine, which is set to hit dealer lots just in time for spring with chrome wheels, a ZL1 spoiler, and a few other bits.

Full article available at link.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
"Camero"

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can make me cringe as much as I do when I read that. Ugh.
Well, you're the one that posted a C&D article. I actually like the Green Flash. That other recently announced edition is a whole other story though. Those fender badges should become standard issue though. If I didn't already have a 45th, I'd get a pair for mine.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, you're the one that posted a C&D article. I actually like the Green Flash. That other recently announced edition is a whole other story though. Those fender badges should become standard issue though. If I didn't already have a 45th, I'd get a pair for mine.
Yeah, I know lol. I considered deleting it when I was posting it, but left it on there. It's just so ugly though!

I like the color though. I love green cars.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts