GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nice shots....but I'd like to see more of the SS Sedan...especially the interior!

:D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I like the deep red

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I dunno, the last one had a huge wing, but when you saw one you know what it was, something about this one is just too..bland. Sure it's fast as sin though.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
I love the wing.

2009 Cobalt SS Turbo Victory Red, High Wing, LSD, Sunroof...ordering in November:) its all but confirmed. Parents on board, income lined up and I'm good to go. Outside of recent Trigger thread and a S/C thread, you won't be hearing much Cobalt SS stuff until the rags compro it, at least from me.

Nice car and the seats are Grrrreat!

CobaltSSFTW

·
Registered
441 Posts
I love the wing.

2009 Cobalt SS Turbo Victory Red, High Wing, LSD, Sunroof...ordering in November:) its all but confirmed. Parents on board, income lined up and I'm good to go. Outside of recent Trigger thread and a S/C thread, you won't be hearing much Cobalt SS stuff until the rags compro it, at least from me.

Nice car and the seats are Grrrreat!

CobaltSSFTW
I agree, those seats are fantastic. Not too good though if you've got a large derriere though. Congrats on the unofficial reveal of your new cobalt! That car is hot man! I'm partial to victory red too so you picked a good colour. :drive:

·
Registered
135 Posts
maybe its just the pics but does anyone else think that yellow looks really light? My friend has a newer cobalt coupe thats yellow and his looks way darker than the one in the pics.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I don't like the big wing, thankfully it is an option so not everyone is running around looking foolish.
Agreed, that huge shopping cart handle was the only thing I hated on the old Cobalt SS.

The spoiler on the first pic is the best looking style imo.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts